- Willingness to learn new methods
- Willingness to do assignment
- Watch all videos
- A willingness to practice speaking and communicating on video
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Working professionals
In today’s world, you need to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings and experiences in a way that others understand quickly and easily. People who can do this, are effective in persuading people and come across as very confident to others. This communication skills training covers three critical aspects of communication: speaking, listening and body language. By taking this course you can manage your day-to-day tasks with confidence and ease.
In addition to this, the course also discusses how to create impactful messages that resonate with other people and help get your message across effectively without any ambiguity or confusion. You will also learn about the different techniques that can be used to develop your verbal and non-verbal communication skills. The course also offers some practical tips on becoming an effective listener, which is an important part of communication.
The final part of this course will teach you how to improve your communication skills through using body language. You will learn the most important aspects of body language, which include gesture, posture and expression, and the ways in which they can be improved. The course will equip you with practical skills and ideas to achieve the desired results while communicating. The benefits of improved communications skills include increased productivity and the ability to manage difficult conversations. Enrolling in this course can help you get the promotion that you want, land your dream job or become more effective and confident in your communication with colleagues, family and friends and lead a more successful professional and personal life.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
1. Exude confidence during conversations
2. Express your thoughts and feelings assertively
3. Identify your strengths and weaknesses while communicating
4. Identify common errors in communication and rectify them
5. Differentiate between 5 levels of listening
6. Develop listening skills
7. Analyze your and other’s body language
8. Interpret other’s speaking style
9. Change your communication style to suit the situation
10. Simplify your speaking so it is easier to understand
11. Make effective presentations
12. Integrate verbal, tonality and body language in your communication
Each minute of this video course is created with your needs in mind. I know that you want to improve. I encourage you to buy this course. Start learning.