Protecting your privacy is very important to Vantage Consulting (VC). Privacy is an important issue and VC takes it seriously to safeguard your information you may provide via our website.
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third-parties
- We typically do not collect personal information but in case we do, those will be done by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Our website does not track visitors and any information collected will be data provided by the visitor with full knowledge of why they are providing the information.
- We will obtain the consent of the individual, we will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes
- We will use reasonable security safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will be open and transparent with the individual and provide information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will retain personal information for the fulfilment of those purposes, for as long as necessary for that purpose.
Information we collect from you
VC uses third party services to process the data, and these might include WordPress, Twitter, Linkedin and Zoom. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
Using your information When you fill out any form on our website or register with VC, we may email you with the information regarding our services and other programs.
Stop getting emails/unsubscribe/right to be forgotten
You can unsubscribe yourself from receiving our emails just by opting on the unsubscribe button in our email received from us or contacting us at email@example.com
Third Party Websites and applications
Sometimes we might provide links to third party websites. VC does not control and is not responsible for the third party websites or for the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites. Moreover, VC does not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by such third parties.
VC has made reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our system as security is important for both. In addition, if you suspect unauthorized access to your information, it is your responsibility to contact VC immediately. Please be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing the Site is secure.
We might store your data until you either request deletion or perform the delete yourself.
First and Last Name: Identifying our customers.
Email Address: Your email is the main communication channel between you and VC.
VC will address any concerns about the Policy or any queries. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org